Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Sharing Germs

To the man that sat behind me in chapel this morning: cover your mouth from here on out. There are few things more uncomfortable than feeling someone's bronchitis-like cough on the back of your neck.

Let's paint the picture. I was sitting there as today's guest speaker read a few verses of scripture. I was reading along, my head looking down at the Bible in my lap. Suddenly I hear a deep hacking cough directly behind me. Not only did I hear it, I felt it. And the feeling on the back of my neck then traveled in the form of a chill down my spine.

Seriously dude, cough into your sleeve, or at the very least, your hand. That's how the flu is spread. That's why there's likely to be a pandemic someday. 'Cause people don't cover their mouths when they cough or sneeze. They don't wash their hands after touching stuff. That's my advice America. Wash your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment