Thursday, January 09, 2014

You've Got Questions

I asked for questions tonight on the Facebook and the Twitter. I was hoping it would go a little better than the last time I asked for questions here on the blog. Back then I received exactly one question. As I begin this post, I've only received one question. But it's a quality question, so let's get started.

Rachel asks, "Desert Island Movies... What 5 movies you'd bring with you on a deserted island and why?"

Okay, am I to assume that this island is complete with television and DVD player? Or is it VHS? Where's my power source? You know what... I'm over thinking this thing. Top five movies: Back to the Future, The Empire Strikes Back, The Matrix, Superman: The Movie and That Thing You Do.

A second question came in while I was answering Rachel's question! This one comes from the guy from whom I stole this idea...

Jeff (Notes from the Trail) asks, "Who would you eat first if you were stranded with your coworkers at Old Navy and starving?"

Okay, this could get awkward. Because not only am I friends with a lot of my Old Navy coworkers, but some of them also read my blog. And I know you're not looking for a non-committal, self-sacrificing answer like, I'd just let them eat me first. Besides, I don't want to die. I'm just gonna assume that we're trapped in the store during the zombie apocalypse and we've devoured everything in the vending machine in the break room. Now it gets hard, because there really isn't anyone I work with that I don't like, so I can't just choose someone to munch on just because I think they're annoying. Maybe we should just go with someone who's physically fit or more muscular. Maybe Matt. Pretty sure he works out. Based on that logic, I'd be totally safe.

Okay, those are the only questions I've gotten tonight. If I get more, I'll do another post another time.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, you'd be so sick of that song if you brought "That Thing You Do". I get sick of that song just watching it once. Imagine a lifetime of that song. OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. False. TTYD is awesome. Come on, I thought you were cool.

    ReplyDelete