Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Funny Things I've Found on Pinterest

Yes, I do spend time looking at Pinterest. I might be one of 5 men who will freely admit to such a thing. But I find it to be a very practical type of social network. I use it to get new ideas for work... counseling activities and what not. I also find recipes that I might be interested in trying out at some point. A few I've actually attempted and they've turned out not so bad. Every now and then I'll search for words of wisdom. But mostly, I'll get on there and look for reasons to laugh when I'm bored or can't sleep. What follows are some of the funnier things I've seen.

A perfect match, really.



For all those Star Trek fans out there.



Sacrilegious? Legitimate paraphrasing?

The reason Venn diagrams exist.

My Dad, actually.





There are actually more that I wanted to post. But I think I'll save them for another time. Because things that are funny are funny all the time. Hope something here made you laugh tonight.

1 comment: