Sunday, December 16, 2007

Karate Kid

When I was at the mall last week picking up my tux, I ran into a karate instructor. He wasn’t trying to sign me up for classes, ‘cause he could tell I was a fatty and wouldn’t be into that kind of thing. Instead he asked me to take a short survey. I figured, why not?

Question 1: If you were to take a martial arts class, what would be your motivation: self-defense or fitness?

Really? Those are my only options? What if I just wanna beat people up?

Question 2: Would you recommend martial arts classes as a way to keep in shape for adults?

Honestly, no, but I said yes anyway. The tux was starting to get heavy.

Question 3: Do you know anyone in the area that may be interested in taking a martial arts class?

I don’t know… Do you offer the crane technique? According to Mr. Miyagi, if done correctly, no can defense. If so, sign me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment