Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hiatus

Ladies and gentlemen of the interwebs, I'm taking a break.

I am officially on vacation from now until the 1st of June. I have no plans to go anywhere or do anything incredibly special during this upcoming week. The only plan I have in mind is to relax a great deal.

Now, I'm not saying that keeping up with this blog on a daily basis is particularly stressful. But I really haven't taken a break from it in nearly three years. I know, over recent months, I have had occasional days with no new material, but I've still been pretty good about getting something on here regularly.

To my 14 regular readers, don't worry. I'll be back. Once June arrives I'll return with all new legendary adventures, delusions of grandeur, and maybe even a pleasant continuation to the continuing saga of the Girl in the White SUV.

Have a great week, kids. And hey, try not to miss me too much.

2 comments:

  1. While I am not one of the "14", I will miss coming to your blog daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT! whatever will i do with out you cynical antidotes for a WHOLE week...Im just going to die! ahhhhhhhhhh

    p.s. enjoy your vaca! :)

    ReplyDelete