Tuesday, June 01, 2010

I'm Back

Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. I am, in fact, alive and well and have been living quite happily in the year 1885.

No... that was Doc Brown...

I didn't time travel during my vacation. Unless you count my driving to Tennessee and crossing into the Central Time Zone for a couple days. That's probably the closest to time travel that any of us will ever actually see.

I did, however, spend a lot of time sleeping late, reading books, watching movies, and even got some writing done. As I mentioned before I took my hiatus, I was not writing for the blog. I kept that promise. So that also means I didn't store up any latent blog posts either.

I'll have a few stories to share about my 10 days off, and those will come over the next few days. In the meantime, take some time sit back and relax. I do wish I could do a little more of that. But now's not the time. 'Cause I'm back at work. I'm back to my same old routine. Back to that same old rut that I found myself in before my late spring vacation.

Maybe it'll get a little more exciting later on...

No comments:

Post a Comment