Monday, May 21, 2012

Question of the Week: Contact

Do you enjoy sleeping in physical contact with your lover?

I should probably just answer this question with a "not applicable." Though, I imagine that I would only enjoy limited contact. I'm not a very touchy feely person when I'm awake. Also, I tend to get hot easily, so shared body heat would likely make it difficult for me to sleep comfortably. But really, who's to say? The right girl may come along and all of my preconceived notions about cuddling may go out the window.


*Question of the week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D

1 comment:

  1. i am one of those people that have to be touching whoever is in the bed with me. i sometimes do it in my sleep ... ill creep my toe over where its just touching husband's leg, just a little. it drives him nuts :)

    ReplyDelete