Monday, November 12, 2012

Question of the Week: Belief

What's a belief you hold with which many people disagree?

When it comes to my belief system, I don't generally hold to anything too controversial. Though, judging by last week's election, I'm sure most of the things I believe will be disputed by roughly half the country. But the other half would be on my side. I don't have any beliefs that the majority of the population would frown upon. I tend to be pretty moderate, not really swaying to one side or the other. I'm not confrontational. I don't make waves. That doesn't mean I just make decisions about my beliefs based on what the crowd is doing. I've lived for 32 years and have managed to study and read enough to decide for myself what is important to believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment