Monday, November 05, 2012

Question of the Week: Love

Who do you love and what are you doing about it?

I assume this question is referring to the kind of love you feel when you're "in love" with someone. It's a shame the English language only has one word for love, which can be used to express a huge range of feelings. Thing is, I'm not in love at the moment. I'm not even crushing on anyone right now. Well, that's not entirely true, but my infatuation with Ms. Alison Brie is not likely to change any time soon, nor will anything come of it. As for the other loves of my life, my family and friends, I'll admit I'm not putting forth a lot of effort. I visit and call when I can, but often question if that's enough. But I also do this awesome email thing with a close group of friends from college. So, yeah, there's that.

What about you? Are you in looove?

No comments:

Post a Comment