Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I Don't Even Know Where to Begin...

I have been gone from this thing for so long, I'm not even sure what to write at this moment. I've had a lot happening in the last few weeks. To leave any of it out would be a crime. Okay, maybe it wouldn't be a crime. I'd be a little surprised to find out that there are people who have even missed checking Carp Dime on a regular basis to see if I've written anything within the last two weeks. Here's what's been going on, which I'll try to flesh out as this week goes on...
  • I survived the last week of school!
  • I spent the first official day of summer vacation with teachers! ...at the Goodwill...
  • I spent 3 days in North Carolina!
  • My laptop died!
That last one sounds like it's as exciting as the previous topics. It's not. It's far less than exciting. But it all worked out in the end. Which you'll see once I get around to writing about it. So please, stay tuned. I promise I'll be back on my regular writing schedule now that I'm getting back into a regular routine. And have a working computer again. No, really, it's a story for another time that I'll seriously get around to.

No comments:

Post a Comment