Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Me But Were Afraid to Ask

It's been nearly two years since the last time I attempted an interactive activity like this. And when I did this back in 2011, I only had one response. Granted, it was a quality response from a quality friend, but it didn't really do my ego any favors.

Okay, so the idea is that, in the comments below, you, the readers of this here blog, will ask questions that you want me to answer. They can be questions about anything. This is your chance to find out anything you want to know about me. Don't be shy. The thing is, I have 56 followers on the blog and 61 on the Carp Dime Facebook page. So I'm hoping for more than a few questions this time around.

So, come on, do me a solid. Ask me some questions. Because it will give me something to write about for the next couple days. And you'll get to know me a little better. Who wants to play along?


2 comments:

  1. As a new reader, where should I start? (Besides the six on the right side, which I'll read.) What are a couple of your favorite posts that you've written (whether they be funny, insightful, influential, etc.)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might want to check out a post I did back in April of this year called A Dater's Guide to Disney Princesses. I'm pretty sure it's the most popular post I've done this year. Didn't get a lot of comments, but I had a lot of compliments from readers in real life. And I'm thinking of following up with a guide to the Disney princes, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

      Delete