Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Eleven Herbs & Spices

I've discovered recently that I am addicted to the Kentucky Fried Chicken bowl. A lot of people I know think they're gross, what with the huge mix of foods. For some reason they freak out when seperate foods touch. It's people like that who invented the divided plates.

Personally, I think these bowls are great. Mashed potatoes, gravy, popcorn chicken, shredded cheese. Mmmm boy. It comes with corn too, but I get them to take that out. Not a fan of the corn.

Anyway, I truly think this is an addiction. I can go months without eating at KFC, but then on a whim I drive through and grab a bowl, and the next day I want another one. Just thinking about it right now... the mouth is watering... my knee is bouncing just a little. I was kidding about that last part.

But really, I think the Colonel's recipe must include crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment