Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Just a Test

I've often been called a "Cesspool of Useless Knowledge." Okay, it's possible that I'm the only one that's ever referred to myself in such a way.

Whatever the case, I do have a lot of random facts rattling around in my brain. And night after night, I watch Jeopardy and convince myself that I could be on that show. Tonight, I decided to put my money where my mouth is. I took the online test to see if I could even qualify to get on the classic game show.

The test consisted of 50 questions, each to be answered within 15 seconds. That's a lot of pressure to type fast and accurately. Luckily, I not only know a lot of trivial crap, I'm wicked fast typist.

Sadly, there were several questions that I just didn't know the answers to. I started out pretty well. I nailed the first 10 questions. Then it's like they decided to throw in the stuff that I would have needed access to Wikipedia to know.

I don't know how well I did. I'll never know what kind of score I got. All I know for sure is that the Jeopardy people will get in touch with me if I qualify for a personal audition. I probably won't hold my breath on this thing though. Guess we'll see what happens in the next few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. ooh, that would be kind of cool. fingers are crossed for ya! :)

    ReplyDelete