Monday, August 13, 2012

Question of the Week: Up Late

What's the latest that you stayed up this week?

I'm not much of a night owl these days. Not that I ever was. Don't get me wrong, I can stay up late or even all night if the occasion calls for it and the conditions are right. But I'm a lightweight compared to most when it comes to this stuff. The latest I stayed up this past week was Saturday night. I think I made it to around 1am. But barely. I feel a little bad about falling asleep even at that point though. I was hanging out with the Other Single Guy and the Charlatan, and they managed to stay up much longer than I did. But, in my defense, I had been up since 5am Saturday morning. No reason, just woke up. I wake up that early to start getting ready for work though. It's not like I can just turn that off on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment