Monday, June 30, 2014

10th - Shuffle

Day Ten! I have been instructed to press play on my music player of choice and write down the first 10 songs that randomly play. So, on the way to school this morning, I pressed play on my trusty, 4th generation iPod Nano (which seems to have been mocked at great length of late). These are the songs that were randomly chosen by the microscopic DJs in the machine.
  1. "Tearin' Up My Heart" - *NSYNC
  2. "The Woman I Love" - Jason Mraz
  3. "I'm a Believer" - The Monkees
  4. "Who Loves You" - Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
  5. "Rhythm of Love" - Plain White T's
  6. "The River of Dreams" - Billy Joel
  7. "One Week" - Barenaked Ladies
  8. "Sandcastles in the Sand" - Robin Sparkles
  9. "I Dreamed a Dream" - Anne Hathaway, Les Misérables 
  10. "Barton Hollow" - The Civil Wars
Personally, I don't think that's a bad mix. I enjoy singing along with all of those songs. And I have a little fun with "I Dreamed a Dream" by singing it as Gollum from The Lord of the Rings. Completely changes the meaning and tone of the song, but doesn't make it any less awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment