Monday, June 23, 2014

4th - Bullet Your Day

Day Four! How the time does fly. Seems like only yesterday we were on Day Three...

Speaking of yesterday, that's the day I'll be bulletting. (I'm fairly certain that bulletting is not a word. Spellcheck wouldn't allow it with one or two t's. It also doesn't recognize spellcheck.) Anyway, I'm listing yesterday because, as I post this, the day has barely begun. So, yesterday went something like this...
  • I got up.
  • Actually, I hit the snooze about a dozen times on my phone's alarm. Then I officially got up.
  • I showered, dressed, and packed my lunch. Basically, I got ready for my day at the school.
  • I got a text from a coworker letting me know that one of my regular passengers was sick. That meant one less kid to pick up. That meant I could leave a little later than normal. So I waited.
  • Then I left for work. And drove a long way.
  • I picked up the other kid that I usually take to school.
  • We arrived at the school and went in to the cafeteria for breakfast.
  • I was summarily dismissed.
  • Wait, that sounds like I was fired. I was not fired. We just had too many counselors for not enough kids today. So I got the day off.
  • I went over to Bent Mountain to start getting some of my things out of a friend's attic. Since they're moving, I need to find a new place to put my thousands of comic books.
  • I realized that getting these boxes out of their attic would take more than just me. It's not that I can't do it. It's just that, what if I find myself in an "I've fallen and I can't get up" kind of situation? Those friends are at the beach. I think I'm gonna need a spotter.
  • Drove back to Blacksburg.
  • I caught up on some paperwork that I didn't even realize I neglected to do. Oops...
  • I slayed a dragon.
  • I had lunch with Grilled Cheese Girl. But neither of us had grilled cheese.
  • I cleaned out my bedroom (a little).
  • I debated the merits of building a loft for my bed, thereby giving me a little more space in my bedroom.
  • I realized that there's not a lot I can do to make more space for myself, what with all the books I now have to have with me in my place.
  • I met up with a bunch of friends for dinner and darts.
  • I came home and watched Jeopardy! on the DVR.
  • Then I watched 24. 'Cause Jack freakin' Bauer never stops being awesome!
  • Pretty sure I fell asleep after that.
So... that was my day. I know it looks like I did a lot more than I really did. Bullet points will do that. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment