Friday, June 20, 2014

A New Challenge to Accept

It's been a long time since I've participated in any kind of 30 day blogging challenge. I think the last one I did was put out there by my Texan friend, Amy. This time, I found one on Pinterest. Thing is, I haven't been blogging much lately. I feel like, when I do blog, I'm finding reasons to explain why I haven't been blogging lately. I'm sure I have more excuses, but why rehash what's already been said. I'm busy. I'm slacking. I'm somewhere in between. Take your pick.

But I hereby commit to posting something every day for the next 30 days. Now, I haven't thoroughly looked over the entire list yet. I just pinned it to one of my boards and decided to go for it. So I'll be listing each day's topic below. If I deem any of them inappropriate, I'll make adjustments, go get it energized.
  1. Five ways to win your heart. Maybe that should be ways to win my heart. 
  2. Something you feel strongly about. Let's assume all of these will be about me and not some hypothetical you that's reading the blog. 
  3. A book you love.
  4. Bullet your whole day.
  5. Things you want to say to an ex.
  6. Your views on mainstream music.
  7. Five pet peeves.
  8. What you ate today.
  9. How important you think education is.
  10. Put your music player on shuffle and write the first ten songs that play.
  11. Your family.
  12. Five guys whom you find attractive. I'm gonna change "guys" to "girls" when I actually write this. Not that I can't objectively, as a heterosexual male, find other dudes attractive. I just don't find any of them as attractive as the ladies. No offense, dudes.
  13. Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it.
  14. What you wore today.
  15. Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality.
  16. Something you always think "what if..." about.
  17. Something that you're proud of.
  18. A problem that you have had.
  19. Five items you lust after.
  20. Your fears.
  21. How you hope your future will be.
  22. Your academics.
  23. Something that you miss.
  24. Five words/phrases that make you laugh.
  25. Something you're currently worrying about.
  26. Things you like and dislike about yourself.
  27. A quote you try to live by.
  28. Somewhere you'd like to move to or visit.
  29. Five weird things that you like.
  30. One thing you're excited for.
Anyone else want to jump on board? Could be fun. Not holding my breath though. But if you do play along, let me know in the comments that you're accepting the challenge and I'll link to your blog.


1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I do love a good challenge (or hate it but find myself drawn to it all the same.) But I'm reserving the right to post something different on days that I might have something else to say. That's because I'm stubborn and like to maintain some semblance of control in my life. ;-)

    ReplyDelete