Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Resemblance

I'm watching Big Brother once again. It's a nice little summer obsession. This week, there's the possibility of sending someone home. Someone that I will be making fun of. So if you are going to judge me for mocking someone's appearance, then turn around now. It's not too late for you to go and check out the latest happenings in the world of television at TV Squad.

Her name is Chima. This is her photo...



The first time I saw her, she reminded me of someone. She brought to mind the image of a pop culture icon from the '80s. Well, really, this one was from 1990, but that's just being picky. The image I had in my head was slightly off from the original, but it was pretty close to this...



I know it's mean to compare a human being to a Gremlin. To be fair to Chima, her photo above does make her look better than the cameras in the Big Brother house. She has, after all, been eating slop and sleeping on a board all week. That's gotta be rough. But am I wrong about the resemblance? I think it's the lips. And their hair tends to fall the same way.

I've said it before, I'm kind of a jerk. If you agree and would like to let me know it, feel free to comment below.

3 comments:

  1. Then I guess I'm a jerk as well cause you know I think there is a striking resemblance between the two.

    nhg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MUST BE A JERK ALSO...B/C IN MY EYES THE RESEMBLANCE IS AMAZING! LOL

    ReplyDelete