Friday, July 30, 2010

Question of the Week: Partners

How many different sexual partners have you had in your life? Would you prefer to have had more or fewer?

It's so rare to get a response on the question of the week. I really don't expect one on this one. But I'll answer. It's not like I've ever had anything to hide on this blog anyway. So if I've done the math right... carried the 2... uh... that would be zero. Yeah. Since the Single Guy's been single his entire life, and because he always felt that sex would be a married kind of activity, the number is a big ol' goose egg. And you know what, he's okay with that. How did I slip into talking about myself in the third person.

As for the preference of having more or fewer, I'm pretty sure you can't do fewer than zero. So you can fill in the blanks of what I would prefer if you'd like.

*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

1 comment: