Friday, August 06, 2010

Question of the Week: Worth Living

Have you ever considered suicide? What is so important to you that without it life would not be worth living?

No, I have never considered suicide. Not seriously anyway. To me, suicide seems like a pretty cowardly way to deal with one's problems. I can't imagine things being so bad that it's just not worth living anymore. There's gotta be another good day somewhere down the line. There's got to be another moment of happiness at some point.

I've been slacking on the posts this week, I know. Sorry about that. I don't really have any excuses. Just had a case of laziness to set in when I went to Roanoke last weekend. I'll do better this weekend. I promise.

*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete