Saturday, November 26, 2011

Further Proof

I've written a number of times about how awesome Community is. If you haven't seen this show, the first two seasons are out on DVD. Buy them, rent them, whatever... just watch them.

The other day I came across further evidence which proves that this is the smartest comedy on television. Watch the clip below, and I'll come back...




Did you catch that? As soon as Annie said the third and final "Beetlejuice," the ghost with the most walked through the background.

The first clip was from an episode in the first season. Next was an episode in the second year. Finally, the Halloween episode from this year. The writers of this show planned from their freshman year to have a joke that wouldn't pay off until junior year.

Yeah, tell me this show isn't awesome now. I dare you!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love Community!! And I'm sadly behind this season. I have to catch up!!

    ReplyDelete