Monday, March 12, 2012

Question of the Week: Doing It Different

If you could change one thing about your past week, what would it be and why?

The only thing I think I would change about the previous week is the ridiculousness that is Daylight Savings Time. Yeah, I know I'll be happy that it's here once I've adjusted to losing that hour of sleep over the weekend. And yes, it will be nice to have daylight later in the evening. But I really don't like losing sleep over this thing. Would it really be that complicated if we were to omit the "spring forward" hour during the day? It feels like I have the jet lag without the memory of an awesome trip somewhere. And I was just getting used to having some sunlight as I left my apartment at the extremely early hour that I need to leave to get to work on time. Now I'm back to pre-dawn skies. Sorry. I'm not normally this cranky. I just feel like I'm missing some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment