Wednesday, March 07, 2012

The World Has Bigger Problems

I'll be the first to admit that I avoid global and even national issues. In a lot of cases, I stay uninformed on purpose. It's partly because I'm selfish. I get wrapped up in my problems or in the problems of my friends and family. And it's partly because I just don't want to know what's really happening in the world. Sometimes I think about the world's problems and realize that I'm just one person. What could I possibly do to make a difference. Could you imagine what the world would be like today if people like Martin Luther King, Jr. or Mother Teresa had said something like that?

Do you have half an hour to spare? If not, find 30 minutes. Then watch this. Then go here. I know that it's already gone viral and there's a very good chance that you've seen it already. But if you haven't, take the time to watch the video. It will break your heart and inspire you at the same time. Time to make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment