Tuesday, December 18, 2012

All I Want for Christmas

Ladies and gentlemen, there are only 7 shopping days left until Christmas. I know that many of you out there may be scratching your heads, wondering what to get your friendly, neighborhood Single Guy.

Now, I'm not a very materialistic kind of person. Most of the things on my wish list are items that I would likely never buy for myself. But they're items that I'd like to dream of having. Maybe I would purchase these things if I ever won the lottery that I never play.

After perusing the list below, if you feel the Christmas spirit moving you to get me a little something for the upcoming holiday, just let me know if you need my address and we can work something out.
  • A really good digital camera - I'm not a stickler for the brand or model. I just want something that will get the job done in a quality kind of way.
  • A really good video camera - I've made empty promises about video blogging in the past. But it's something I'd really like to do at some point. Can't do it without a video camera, though.
  • Community and/or How I Met Your Mother - Any season of either of these shows would be awesome. I also enjoy Modern Family. These are the programs that crack me up.
  • The Wii U - I don't have room for my current Wii. Which is why I left it in the capable hands of the Creasys. But that doesn't mean I'm not curious about the new gaming system.
  • Playstaion 3 - My mourning period is over. My old PS3 is dead. It's time to move on. This is one that I absolutely would buy for myself if I had the money to do so. But since I don't, it's on the list.
  • Gift cards - Particularly from Amazon, Target, Kroger or various restaurants.
  • Kindle Fire - I have an older Kindle that still works great, but I wouldn't mind having the thing in color.
  • A new apartment - I have a roof over my head that I can (most of the time) afford. But I'd still prefer to have a place all to myself. Having roommates with whom I have nothing in common is awkward at best. Especially when you consider my lack of personality.
I suppose that's it. Not a very long list, but I've listed some pretty pricey items. If some of you would like to go in together on some of these things, I won't hold it against you. Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment