Saturday, December 29, 2012

Birthday Girl

Have I ever mentioned my mild crush on Alison Brie? She's the actress who plays Annie Edison on Community and Trudy Campbell on Mad Men. She can also be seen in such recent big screen ventures as Scream 4 and The Five Year Engagement. She's a woman who could probably convince me to start dating again. You know, if she asked real nice.
Today's her birthday. And sure the kitten is cute, but check out the girl holding her. Just sayin'.

I don't have a lot of money, Ms. Brie, so I can't buy you anything nice for your special day. But what I do have is this blog that is read semi-regularly by more than 50 people. I really don't like to brag, but I think this is the kind of birthday publicity that even IMDB can't give.
Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment