Friday, August 16, 2013

The Lie in the Truths

Yesterday I had a little fun playing Two Truths and a Lie with you guys. I said I would reveal which story was the fib if I had 10 people respond with their guesses. Well, I didn't get 10 people to comment directly on the blog, but I did have 9 leave answers on Facebook. Combined with the 4 that left blog comments, that's more than 10. I am a man of my word, except when I lie. Maybe the lie was that I would tell you which one is the lie...

Just kidding. If you guessed that number 2 was the lie, you'd be right. I never actually tried to grow my hair out in order to gain super strength.

I really did nearly spend the night at school during kindergarten and I really did have my sister convinced for a while that morticians cut the legs off the deceased for a while. I should probably apologize for that last one. That's a pretty sick thing to tell a 6-year-old.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't 6...I was in the third grade which makes me a little older...none the less it was WRONG on so many levels...and to keep dragging it up...Painful....J/K LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete