Thursday, January 07, 2010

Possibility

They're saying it may snow tonight. I don't see it happening.

Yeah, it's been cold lately. It's been real cold for what could be considered normal in this area. It's been cold enough that the ground could be considered frozen at the moment. So that means that, if conditions were just right, snow could fall and snow could stick. But I don't see it happening.

They're saying we could get about an inch. To me that isn't much. But around here, it could be enough to shut some things down. I don't see it happening.

Though it would be nice to have to go to work late tomorrow. It's nice that there's the possibility that things like this could happen. But I've learned since living here not to get my hopes up when it comes to snow. Like I said, I just don't see it happening.

1 comment: