Friday, January 29, 2010

Question of the Week: Dream

Is there something you've dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?

I want to write a book. I guess part of the dream would be to have it published and become a household name. But I'd really settle for knowing that I have the ability start and finish a full novel. I haven't done it because I simply don't force myself to do it. I know all it will take is time. But I don't make the time to sit down and get creative. I have all these ideas floating around in my head, but I never do anything with them. Well, never is a strong word. I have a notebook that I write ideas in when they hit me at work. And I've outlined plots and mapped out character ideas. I just haven't pulled the trigger and written actual chapters.

*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment