Saturday, February 27, 2010

Andy's Question

Andy had a two-part question for me. I guess Mark had a three-parter, but Andy numbered his...

1. Do you think it's funny that Brandon made out with Erin Losey in college?
2. Don't you think we should make fun of that more?


If you need a refresher of who Brandon is you can go back and read my post about my trip to Bluefield last March. There was a time when Brandon did make out with the aforementioned Erin. It was a seemingly random occurrence. One that left him open for endless mockery.

First, let me apologize to Brandon in advance for my blunt honesty. That being said, yes, I think it's friggin' hysterical. However, I don't think we should make fun of that anymore than we already do. It's been 8 years. The man has paid his dues. Don't get me wrong, I won't stop laughing about it whenever it's brought up. But you won't find me heaping more insults due to that one event. Besides, in the past 8 years, have none of us committed any atrocities that are worthy of our friendly mockery? Andy, did you, yourself, not once admit to being curious as to why your belly button created so much lint? And do I continually make fun of that statement? No. But does it make me laugh from time to time? Of course it does. I think it's fair to say that we all know each other fairly well and have been through a lot together. If your friends can't point and laugh at the mistakes you make, who can?

No comments:

Post a Comment