Friday, February 26, 2010

Question of the Week: Something Different

Each week I post a question from Gregory Stock's The Book of Questions. At the same time, I send an e-mail out to a group of college friends. I find that it's a good way for us to stay in touch even though we've all gone our separate ways. This week I decided to try something different. Instead of asking one question to the entire group, I decided to ask each individual a different question, hoping it will spark some interest. From time to time, the e-mail list seems to grow stagnant and people are unable to find time to respond. So it was time to stir things up a bit.

So throughout the week, I'll wait for their responses. At the same time, I challenged them to send a question back to me. The question can be about anything and I'll reply with my honest answer. So that's what I'll do on here as well. It's something I've done before and I'm sure I'll do it again. If you have a question you'd like me to answer, feel free to ask in the comments below. I'll also be sharing any questions that those friends send me between now and next Friday. Try to have fun with this and have a great weekend kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment