Tuesday, February 23, 2010

For Good or For Awesome

You remember my friend Jen, right? She's Nicole's sister. She's the one that I visited in LA back in '08. If you need a refresher course, you can refer to JenStock 2008. Remember who she is now? Okay good, we can continue.

Jen will be running in a 5K in April to raise money for Children's Cancer Research. In order to raise money, this means she needs donations from readers like you. So please, follow the link below and make a donation. Every little bit helps. If I find out that she's not getting a good response, I will resort to tugging at your heart strings and posting pictures of children and sharing actual stories from cancer fighters and survivors.


I'll also be putting the link over to the right, so it will be there as a gentle reminder that funds must be raised. And now, in the words of Jen herself:

Welcome! I have been an extremely amateur runner since 2000 and I have decided that if I'm going to run, I should run for someone other than myself. On April 25th, I will be running a 5k in downtown Los Angeles to raise money for the Children's Cancer Research Fund. For twenty years, this organization has not only awarded research grants in the clinical study of pediatric oncology but strived to provide a warm and entertaining environment to children who are still waiting on a cure. All money raised will go to this wonderful cause and will help them take one step closer to finding a cure.
Total Donations Collected:$125.00
Goal: $500
$0 25% $500
Goal

No comments:

Post a Comment