Saturday, January 08, 2011

Swagger Wagon

Welcome to my first stolen video of the year. I saw this on a friend's Facebook page a few days back and thought it was pretty funny. It could be the cold medicine talking. See, I lost my voice this morning when I woke up. Maybe I lost it somewhere in my sleep. I woke up without it. So I'm taking it easy today. I'm posting a video. And I realize it's really just a long commercial for Toyota, but I've posted commercials before. Note to advertisers: If you can make me laugh, you might just get my business. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna rush out to buy a Sienna after seeing this video. What am I gonna do with a mini-van? I mean really. Sidebar: Is it wrong that I might have a slight crush on the mom here? Yeah... I thought it would be... Anyway, watch, laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment