Friday, September 09, 2011

Question of the Week: Liking Life

What do you like best about your life? least?

I don't think I have a correct answer for this question... or these questions. My life is just that. It's my life. There are ups and there are downs. I like being back in Virginia. I wasn't sure that I would, but so far it's been all right. It's led me to a lot of good things since I've been back... new friends, new career... it's all pretty exciting. At the same time, I still don't like that I had to leave North Carolina. I may not have been incredibly happy there, but it was comfortable. I had settled into a groove and things were okay. But some would say that groove was really just a rut. You say tomato, I say zucchini.

*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment