Friday, May 22, 2009

Question of the Week: Torture

What is the worst psychological torture you can imagine suffering? Anything causing even minor injury should not be considered.

Noise would probably be enough to drive me crazy. Mostly it would need to be something repetitive, but if they caught me on a bad day, it could just be any obnoxious noise. As mentioned in yesterday's post, I can only take certain catchphrases for so long before I want to scream. Imagine how much I hated all those cheesy sitcoms from the 90s. They're nothing but catchphrases from the adorable kids.

"Did I do that?"

"How rude?"

"You got it, dude!"

Bonus points to the person that correctly identifies the characters and TV shows from each quote.

*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

3 comments:

  1. Steve Urkle (sp?) from "Family Matters"

    Michelle Tanner from "Full House" for the last two

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right show, wrong character on the middle one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEH IT WAS ACTUALY STEPHANIE TANNER FOR THE MIDDLE ONE! HOW SAD THAT I KNOW THAT LOL

    ReplyDelete