Monday, March 08, 2010

Jake's Question

Jake's question: When you were a big time super star with Skyline Drive formally known as Capt. Geech and  the Shrimp Shack Shooters what was your fondest moment? Also do you miss the days of running fantastic window teller service at the Bluefield Bank?
 
I wouldn't have called myself a "super star" but if that's how people want to remember me, I'm cool with that. I mean, really, I didn't play an instrument and I most of the time just sang background vocals unless we were doing a song that hit notes too high for Dustin to sing. I mostly just miss singing and performing. It was a fun time. I don't know how things were after I moved away, but it didn't seem like we took ourselves too seriously. Just having a good time doing something we enjoyed doing. And for the rest of my life, I'll be able to tell people I was in a band once.
 
As far as missing the bank in Bluefield, not so much. I mean, I'm not a big fan of the current teller job I have. But I can honestly say I enjoyed that job better. I think it was the people I was working with. But that one started going downhill when they transferred me to Princeton. It wasn't so great after that. But I guess I'm ready to get out of banking. For real this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment