Sunday, October 10, 2010

Another Staycation

As of this moment, I am officially on vacation. I have the next week off from both of my jobs and I plan on enjoying every second of it.

What will I be doing with this vacation? Nothing terribly exciting. Which is fine. I'm hoping that means a chance to spend a week relaxing in the comfort of my own home.

In one since, I'm letting the vacation come to me. Tomorrow, the Charlatan will be driving in for a visit. He will be the third person to come and visit me since I moved into this apartment two years ago.

And I'm leaving the invitation open to anyone else who wants to visit this week. I don't plan on going anywhere. So come on down to Wake Forest. There's not much to do and I don't have cable, but I'm sure we can find something to do. I'm pretty good at Uno.

No comments:

Post a Comment