Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Process

Hey kids. We need to have a discussion.

No, your mother and I aren't getting a divorce. First of all, because we're not married. Sorry, that's just where my mind went when I started with, "Hey kids..."

Anyway... Things are kind of crazy for me right now. I'm going through this insane process of moving back to Virginia after spending nearly four years in North Carolina.

In case you've missed my big news in the last few weeks, here's the rundown. I got a promotion at the bank. This new job is taking me back to my hometown of Roanoke, Virginia. In other news, my car died a little over a week ago. So I had to buy a new car.

All that is to say that there might just be days when I don't get around to writing a new post for the blog. The next couple weeks will be pretty nuts. I'm trying to get rid of my furniture since I'm moving into an apartment that's already mostly furnished. Oh, that's something I haven't really mentioned. I found an apartment to live in.

I'll be living with two roommates. I'm basically just moving into the third bedroom of this apartment. It'll be my own little world. So I won't need my stuff anymore. And we can thank our friend Craigslist for helping me to take care of this particular problem.

I'm also working out my last couple weeks in my current job at my current branch. I hear there's some kind of going away shindig happening, but that could just be a rumor.

I'm also trying to figure out if I have a shot at Spider-Girl, despite the fact that I'm moving 150 miles away. I'm thinking no. But could it hurt to have a cup of coffee?

So, anyway, a lot going on. That's why you're getting a blog post this stellar after 10 at night. Maybe I can find something better to write about tomorrow. Peace out kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment