Monday, June 25, 2012

Question of the Week: Dream

If you could script the basic plot for the dream you will have tonight, what would the story be?

Well, the basic plot for the dream of my dreams would be a peaceful one. I mean, of course I would have the ability to fly. That should go without saying. Also, I wouldn't mind swooping in and saving a beautiful damsel in distress. I guess that part wouldn't involve a great deal of peacefulness. By the way, I'd do all the superhero stuff without the aid of a unitard. I just don't think I'd feel comfortable in something like that. Even in a dream. And in not wearing something skin tight, I think I'm saving even more lives. After saving the day, I think I'd find some excuse to get together with all my friends. Maybe some kind of party. Of course, I'd have to show up in my secret identity. Can't have everyone knowing I'm the guy that flew around all day saving beautiful damsels in distress.

*Question of the week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D

No comments:

Post a Comment