Monday, February 18, 2013

Question of the Week: Regret

What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life?

I don't like to look back in my life and think that I've had regrets about anything. I'm sure there are things that I would do differently if I had the chance to do them again, but I can't honestly say that I'm unhappy with the way things have turned out thus far. From where I stand, it's nice to look back and think about the good and the bad. Each little event that took me from one place to another have led me to become the man I am right now in the place I am right now with the people I have in my life right now. I wouldn't trade any of it for a thing.

That being said, I think I would regret chances not taken. In ten or twenty years, I don't want to look back and realize that an opportunity arose in my life that I chose to ignore. I don't want to play "what if?" when I sit down to compile my life story. So I guess I'll just have to keep a close watch for those opportunities and jump on them when they come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment