Saturday, February 02, 2013

The Super Bowl of Advertising!

Tomorrow night is the Super Bowl. And as we all know, that's when advertisers bring out the big guns. They get their most creative minds to come up with some really epic commercials because this is the most widely viewed television event of the year. Personally, I don't care much about the teams. I don't really follow professional sports. I don't really follow any sports, but if I had to pick, I'd go with college teams every time. But since this isn't about college teams, I'll just sit back and watch as the 49ers and Ravens pummel each other. And hopefully I'll be able to eat some pizza at some point.

In the meantime, I leave you with what is possibly my favorite Super Bowl ad of the last few years. I've posted it before and I can't promise I won't post it again. It just makes me laugh. Especially when that fist comes in and whacks that little koala bear. I don't know why it's funny. But it is. Watch it, and you have my permission to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment