Thursday, February 21, 2013

We Dreamed Dreamses, Precious

Kids, I would love to tell you that I have plenty of things to say and write about on the blog tonight. But, the simple truth is, I don't. I'm not sure what it is with me today. Every time I've sat in front of my computer to write anything, I've come up blank. Doesn't matter if it's about notes for work or reviews of the kids I'm working with or this very blog. My brain feels kind of fried. I think I'm going to have to take some time for myself on Saturday and do something that is outside the norm. I may need to seriously disconnect for the day. Anyway, all that is to say that I'm not really writing anything tonight. Instead, I leave you with this video that I saw this afternoon. It's a guy singing a cover of "I Dreamed a Dream" from Les Miserables as... wait for it... Gollum from Lord of the Rings. Yeah, it's pretty brilliant.


No comments:

Post a Comment