Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Legends of the Bank Teller - Episode LXVI

The holidays are forthcoming and people are getting crazy.

I only worked half a day today, and in the first hour that I was there, I counted no less than five people who went off about something small. Now, only three of these people actually went nuts in person. Two of them were on the phone.

We all know I'm one of those people with a short fuse. I don't explode my anger in the direction of anyone in particular, but my patience tends to run thin. So as Christmas gets closer, I think people will be more on edge.

I've found something that's fun though. Instead of following my first instinct of becoming just as frustrated as they are, it's good to kill them with kindness. They really hate that. And then I'm in a better mood, plus I got a good laugh out of it.

1 comment:

  1. Love this. I tried to get my older son to do this with his ex, but there was too much baggage.

    Love, A.Barbara

    ReplyDelete