Friday, November 20, 2009

Question of the Week: Deal

If you were to discover that your closest friend was a heroin dealer, what would you do?

First I would demand a piece of that action. Dealer's gotta be pullin' in some pretty big cash. Okay, really I wouldn't do that. First I'd tell this friend that he or she is being incredibly stupid, then I'd give them 48 hours to turn themselves in. I'm not sure that I could do the turning in though. I mean, the person is my friend and I wouldn't want to see them thrown in jail. But really, they're committing a pretty serious crime and contributing to the downfall of their foolish customers. I don't think I'd turn them in, but if they refused to do the right thing themselves, I'd cut ties with them. That friend would be phased out.

*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment