Thursday, September 16, 2010

Open Book 3

This is something I've done twice before. The last time I did a post like this was around this time last year. This is your opportunity, as a reader of this blog, to ask me any questions that you would like me to answer. For previous examples click here and here.

Here's how it works: In the comments below, just leave your question. I'll give everyone a few days to post their questions. And then on Monday I'll come back and give you my honest answers. No subject is off the table. Just try to keep it clean. I look forward to reading your questions.

3 comments:

  1. What is your favorite childhood memory?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were going to start your own business, what would it be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your favorite memory of Mrs. Hall's class at Springdale? I'll take either year since we had her for both 4th and 5th grade.

    ReplyDelete