Friday, September 03, 2010

Question of the Week: The Body

Were you able to wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, would you do so? Whom would you pick?

Sure I would. Well, only if it was a limited time thing. Like, if it was from the time you wake up 'til the time you go back to sleep, that would be okay. That being the case, I'd go with the Girl in the White SUV. And then I'd just check myself out in a mirror. All day long. I may have embraced the fact that I'll never see that girl again, but that doesn't negate the fact that she's still, quite possibly, the hottest woman I've ever met. In reality, though, I don't think I'd want to do that. I'm sure taking over a new body would be disorienting, and I can be kind of a klutz as it is. I would really hate to trip and end up damaging her.

When I go back and read that, it makes me sound like a kind of perverted individual. I promise, I meant no disrespect to the Girl in the White SUV and had only the noblest of intentions.

*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment