Friday, September 17, 2010

Question of the Week: Birthday Suit

If you went to a beach and it turned out to be a nude beach, would you stay and go swimming? Would you swim nude?

Generally, I don't have a problem with people wanting to go somewhere and hang out naked. Even though I was raised in the tradition that says the naked body is disgusting and should be covered in shame, if that's what someone wants to do with their free time, so be it. I could be speaking out of turn, but it sure seems like that's the way God intended things at the start. And that may be the case, however, I don't think a nude beach is somewhere I'd like to hang out. And no, I wouldn't go swimming, bathing suit or birthday suit. But that's mostly because I'm not much of a swimmer as it is. I'd probably drown if I got too distracted.

In other news, I'm going out of town this weekend and I'm not taking my computer with me. So I won't be able to post anything to the blog tomorrow, even though a few weeks ago I vowed to post something every single day. But I'm trying to convince the Most Awesome Person I Know to write something for tomorrow. But as of this posting, she has yet to give me a definitive answer. Maybe she just needs some encouragement. If you want something to read tomorrow, you can go over to her blog and try to talk her into it.

Also, don't forget to ask me your questions on yesterday's post. I'll do a normal blog on Sunday, and then on Monday I'll answer any of the questions that have been asked. Have a great weekend kids!

*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment