Sunday, November 02, 2008

Advice

Nicole suggested that I start giving advice. Something along the lines of an advice column. I'm not sure about this, because in the immortal words of Chandler Bing, "I'm not so great with the advice, but could I interest in you in a sarcastic comment?"

But I'll give it a shot. Now, I've tried the whole interactive blogging thing before. Heck, I even try it on a weekly basis with the question of the week. Only occasionally do I receive responses there. And we all saw how well that whole "give me something to write about" plea went.

My e-mail address can be found on the right side of the page, directly under my picture. I'll also post it at the bottom of this entry. Feel free to e-mail me about anything and everything. Ask your questions about anything and everything. By sending your questions, you are at the same time telling me that you don't mind it being published in this blog. However, if you wish to remain anonymous in your queries, I will honor that, just be sure to make that clear when you e-mail me. If you want to go for real anonymity, you can go and create a random e-mail address to send from.

I know, I've complained about anonymity in the comments, but this is a horse of a different color. I will respect anonymity when it comes to asking personal questions. So go ahead, begin your e-mailing.

peckapalooza@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment