Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Empty

Welcome to my new place. I hope you like it. It's a little empty right now, but I'll fix that throughout the month of December as I slowly move my belongings from one place to the other. But for now, I give you the virtual tour of my new apartment. Please take your shoes off, I don't want anyone to track mud onto the hardwood floors.

Check out the high ceilings. Every room is like that. I estimate them to be about 15 feet. I was thinking of hanging Christmas lights up there, but I'd need a really tall ladder. And I'm kind of afraid of heights.

This is a view of the living room from the window side of the apartment. That's my front door in the background. Under the light there, that's where the foosball will go.

This is where the magic happens. And by magic, I mean sleep. Thus far, that's the only trick I know for this particular room.

I know some tricks for this room, but I think they're pretty self-explanatory.

Three guesses what will be happening in this room.

And here's another view of the living room. It feels like such a big place. Definitely has plenty of room for my crap.

Uh, so that's my place. Come visit any time. Except on Thursdays. That'll be Lost night.

6 comments:

  1. Cool looking place. I'm anxious to see it in person, after you've moved your "crap" as you call it..in.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I throw some paint for ya!!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, if you'd be willing to throw it back to white when I eventually move back out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I want to see it! Maybe during Christmas vacation or this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice...Im thinking a basketball goal somewhere....and what are the words above your door?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would definitely throw it back to white when you leave!

    ReplyDelete