Saturday, January 17, 2009

16 Random Things About Me

I got this off of Facebook. One of those things where someone tags people in a note, then they're expected to do the same thing. Kind of like a chain letter. So you can thank Jessica for this one. I certainly do. Gives me something to put on the blog today.

1. I could eat pizza at every meal.

2. I have abnormal thumbs. If you're going to mock me for them, get it out of the way now. It gets old.

3. I'd really like to be published by the age of 30.

4. Everyone keeps complaining about how cold it is outside. I'm just glad it's finally feeling like winter around here.

5. I live in, what is quite possibly, the most awesome apartment in the state of North Carolina. Nay, the entire world.

6. Back to the Future is the best move. Ever. This is not an opinion.

7. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss Dad.

8. I will be 29 in less than two months, and I still collect comic books.

9. Every time the new TV Guide comes, I have to complete the crossword puzzle.

10. Through all their ups and eventual downs, I have always been, and will always be, a fan of the New York Yankees.

11. If given the choice between Coke or Pepsi, I choose Coke. Every time.

12. I hate my job so much that I actually get physically ill at the thought of having to go back there.

13. Okay, it's really not the job. It's the people I work for that I can't stand.

14. I do a question of the week in e-mail form with my closest friends from college.

15. I post something on my blog every day. I just can't understand why more people aren't reading it. I'm very funny.

16. Most of my funniest stuff borders on plagiarism. But only in conversation. The stuff on the blog is original. Except for the stuff I stole from other sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment