Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nominees

Ladies and gentlemen, get ready for something amazing. Get ready for something so awesome that it's going to blow your minds. Get ready for the first ever Carpy Awards. Over the next couple weeks, you, the reader, will have the opportunity to vote for the award winning blog posts. These polls will appear on the right hand side of this very page until Monday, February 2nd, 2009. The categories and nominees are as follows:

Best Guest Blogger
Nicole Greene for The Highlighting Job
Nicole Greene for The Art of Lying
Santa Claus for Response

Best Movie (that I saw last year)
I Am Legend
Iron Man
The Dark Knight
Four Christmases
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Best Legend of the Bank Teller
Episode II
Episode XII
Episode XVII
Episode XXVI
Episode XXXI

Best Online Video
The Talking Stain
Old Glory
Oops, I Crapped My Pants!
Brokeback to the Future
Major Award

And that's it for this year's nominees. I just hope four categories is enough to get your votes. Remember to come back on February 2nd for the first annual Carpy Awards where I will announce the winners. Vote early. Vote often.

2 comments:

  1. the best video though is Clear Rite

    jh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was yea close to listing Clear Rite. 'Cause yeah, it's really funny.

    ReplyDelete